We are looking for talented, creative and ambitious individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to reinforce our development and service delivery team.
Vanguard Automation is a high-tech start-up company offering 3D lithography tools for fabrication of photonic devices. Our solutions cover the entire range from small-scale prototyping to fully automated industrial production. We build upon an internationally unique technology portfolio and exploit nearly two decades of experience in industrial automation through our partner companies. The core team at Vanguard Automation comprises experts in photonics, material science, high-precision opto-mechanics, and automation engineering.
You will be part of a highly qualified, dynamic, and ambitious team with sincere entrepreneurial spirit and strong focus on innovative solutions with high market potential. We strive for creativity and excellence in the field of 3D lithography with a special emphasis on industrially viable processes. We offer competitive compensation, flat hierarchies and rich career opportunities within a vividly growing start-up company.
Please apply to the concrete positions as listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application and Process Development Engineer (m/f/d)
To complement our application and process development team, we are looking for an experienced professional with broad interest and solid technical background in the fields of photonics and advanced micro- and nanofabrication.
You will conceive and design functional 3D micro-optical structures such as waveguides and lenses and realize them using our 3D lithography tools. Besides hands-on implementation and development of fabrication processes, your work will comprise tight interaction with international customers at the technological forefront of integrated optics. Your tasks will comprise the following aspects:
- Design and simulation of 3D-printed freeform waveguides and micro-optical elements
- Development and implementation of customer-specific fabrication processes
- Customer support and process transfer to customer lithography tools
- Design and implementation of reliability testing and quality control procedures for 3D-printed photonic structures
You should have a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in Optics & Photonics, Electrical Engineering, Microsystems Engineering, Physics, or a comparable qualification. Preferred candidates are used to work independently within a multi-disciplinary team and contribute one or more of the following skills and experiences:
- Design, fabrication, and testing of integrated optical components
- Development of fabrication processes for photonic devices, ideally based on 3D lithography
- Experience in managing of technology development projects, ideally in an industrial environment
- Strong communication skills, ideally combined with experience in customer interaction
Apply now by submitting your CV, motivation letter, salary expectations, as well as possible starting date to email@example.com.