We are looking for talented, creative and ambitious individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to reinforce our development and service delivery team.
Vanguard Automation is a fast-growing high-tech start-up company which offers globally unique solutions for photonic integration and packaging, harnessing the vast potential of 3D lithography. We build upon an internationally unique technology portfolio and exploit nearly two decades of experience in industrial automation through our partner companies. The core team at Vanguard Automation comprises experts in photonics, material science, high-precision opto-mechanics, and automation engineering.
You will be part of a highly qualified, dynamic, and ambitious team with entrepreneurial spirit and strong focus on innovative solutions with high market potential. We strive for creativity and excellence in the field of 3D lithography for photonic integration and packaging with a special emphasis on industrially viable solutions. We offer competitive compensation, flat hierarchies, and rich career opportunities within a vividly growing start-up company.
Please apply to the concrete positions as listed below to email@example.com.
Actual job offers
Manager Finance & Administration (m/w/d)
Das bringen Sie mit
Was wir bieten
System Development Engineer (m/f/d)
To complement our development team, we are looking for a mid-senior level professional with broad technical interest and background in the field of optics, optoelectronics or opto-mechanics.
You will be part of the team which conceptualizes, implements and validates new features and products for photonic packaging and integration. Based on 3D lithography technology, you will develop and optimize new fabrication processes, and will refine the installation and maintenance procedures of the system. You will closely collaborate with software and application development teams, ensuring successful adoption of our technology and machines by our customers.
- Design and setup of optical and electrical system components for an industrial 3D lithography tool
- Defining test procedures for the validation of the complete system
- Developing new processes for fabrication of micro-optical elements on our lithography platform
- Design test procedures for evaluation and quality control for optical assemblies and elements
- Implementation of new process features together with the application development team
You should have a Master or PhD degree in Optics, Electrical Engineering, Physics or a comparable qualification. Preferred candidates are used to work independently within a muli-disciplinary team and contribute one or more of the following skills and experience:
- Experience in design, fabrication, and testing of integrated optical components
- Development of fabrication processes for photonic devices, ideally based on 3D lithography
- At least 3 years of experience in development of industrial systems and system automation
- Experience with optical systems and high-precision motion control
- Experience in automation of industrial systems
- Proven track record in industrial project management
- Self-motivated, highly proactive, strong curiosity, and desire to learn
- High sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of humility
- Constructive and pragmatic problem solving
Apply now by submitting your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.